Monday, May 20, 2013

:: 35 before 35 - #26

A few months ago (right before I had the baby), 
I was able to cross another off of my "35 before 35" list.
I completed #26.
To have a girls weekend with my sisters.

We aren't all together very often, so this was special.
We were celebrating my sister's 40th birthday and we surprised her
with a getaway to a beach house at Newport Beach.
We all had so much fun!
And luckily, my mother and sister-in-law, Heather were able to meet up with us.
The weekend was filled with pedicures, temple going, eating out . . . a lot,
a surprise birthday party, and a fun gondola ride.









So grateful for these women in my life and for this time that I was able to spend with them.
AND . . . so grateful I didn't go into labor.
That could've been interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment