Wednesday, January 2, 2013

:: New Year's Goals

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
My Christmas is finally put away (sniff, sniff) and the house
is looking back to normal.

The other night, we had a Family Home Evening about goals.
While explaining to my 4 year old what a goal is, I realized that
I have many to work on this year.
We each filled out our goals and will be keeping it in a family binder.  
At the beginning of each month we'll go through each of 
our goals to see how we're doing.
Hopefully this will help us be accountable for the goals we actually made
at the beginning of the year.
(cause I usually forget about my goals by the end of January)

I came across this free printable from Kiki and Company and I absolutely love it!
You write your goal on the top and because they say that it takes 21 days to form a habit,
every day when you finish that goal, just cut off the bottom number.
Genius!
Go here to print these out.



No comments:

Post a Comment