Friday, July 20, 2012

:: Craft Rooms

I'm currently organizing my craft room closet.
I just wish I had more room!

I just love these craft spaces/rooms I've found on pinterest.
If only . . . 


::  this is actually what I hope my craft closet will look like someday.
my sewing machine will go where the computer goes . . .
so that maybe I'll actually sew again.

Source: scrapbook.com via Amy on Pinterest

::  just dreamy



::  check out these organizational skills!



:: so clean looking.


:: a girl can dream, right?!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Yes, dreamy!!!

    PS. I'm using your pom tutorial for my SIL's bridal shower next week. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one, where you can neatly close off when need be!

    My best friends and I are starting a blog after being inspired by you and several other bloggers. What would be your top tip for newbies starting out? Thanks Amy! :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete