Monday, June 18, 2012

:: Ramblings

We're back from a week long cruise to the Western Caribbean
 with my parents, siblings, and their spouses.
It was glorious.
But I was definitely ready to be back with my girls.
I missed those little ones . . . a lot.


We first flew to Florida.
And I'm always amazed by two things, as I fly.

First, the view.
It's gorgeous.




And the other thing that amazes me?

Sky Mall.
My brother and sister-in-law have confessed that one Christmas
they will buy us all gifts from that magazine.
Now I'm predicting that that Christmas might be my favorite.
Why, you ask?
Just check out these items I was drooling over . . .


 . . . the Super Skate Sail.


. . . Orbitwheels
 (a cross between a skateboard and inline skates)


. . . a Portable Infrared Sauna (might be one of my faves)


. . . or what about The Traveler's Bed Bug Thwarting Sleeping Cocoon
(what we like to call "the thwarter")


. . . and the Food Pillow?
Ava might be a fan of that one.

Needless to say, we were entertained for hours as we flew to our destination.
Just you wait, one day I WILL buy something from Sky Mall.

1 comment:

  1. oh I'm dying to go on another cruise! I too love Skymall! My hubby thinks i'm so weird, but I love reading it on the plane!

    ReplyDelete