Thursday, May 3, 2012

:: Fashion - pleats

Ever since I saw this re-fashion out of a pleated skirt,



 I've been noticing pleated dresses/skirts everywhere.
And I love them!

Here are a few I've found. . .



Source: us.asos.com via Amy on Pinterest



Source: forever21.com via Amy on Pinterest




Source: modcloth.com via Erin on Pinterest




Well, the other day I was wandering in one of my favorite local thrift stores.
This is the thrift store I usually go to to look for furniture/frames/doilies/home decor.

I was very disappointed because someone had found this awesome home decor piece
that I would've loved in my living room or master bedroom.
The lady looked like she was debating on buying it or not.
I may or may not have followed her hoping that she'd put it down.
She didn't.
So, I just got into line with the other items I did have.
As I was in line, I was looking around the store
and right next to me was a vintage pleated dress.
It was only $5.
I was beyond excited.




One day I might post a picture of it on me.
I'm so NOT the modeling type, so we'll see.

Are you in love with pleats, too?

2 comments:

  1. While I can't say I"m obsessed with pleats, I do really like them and think you got yourself a great find there in that pretty dress. It's what makes thrift shopping so much fun, isn't it. You just never know when you will find a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is preciously perfect! keyhole, bow and pleats, what more can one ask of a pretty dress?

    ReplyDelete