Thursday, December 1, 2011

:: Embrace the Camera 12.01.11

It's December 1st.
The Christmas decorations are up.
The Christmas tree is decorated.
And I have almost all the shopping done.
{although I have a few homemade gifts I need to start on}
My goal this year is to be organized. {ha!}
So I can enjoy this Christmas
and to remember the true reason for the season.



We took family pics the other day {self timer style}.
Just waiting for our Chirstmas cards to arrive so I can send those out.



Photobucket
I love my family
and I love December.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose to wear! Great combo.
    Merry Christmas!!
    Visiting from "embrace the camera"
    redemptionisbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family pictures! We also need to do some self-timer ones for our Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete