Thursday, October 27, 2011

:: Deliciousness - pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

I make these cookies every Sept/Oct/Nov.
Why do I do this?
Because they're delicious.
And these darn things are always calling my name.
Years ago I found this recipe.
{Laura Seitz from the Deseret News}
And I've decided I need to make these year round.
They're that good.
So try it.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. margarine
2 beaten eggs
1 c. pumpkin
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 T. baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 c. chocolate chip cookies

- Cream sugars and margarine in mixing bowl. Add eggs, pumpkin, vanilla and stir together. Mix in dry ingredients. Then stir in the chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonsful on greased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 12-15 min or until lightly browned.

** I usually bake mine for 15 min, store them in a container overnight and then they are yummy and moist the next day.

You can thank me later.

I'll be linking to these parties here.

1 comment:

  1. How funny is this. Yesterday I was going to call you for this recipe after I saw you hadn't posted it yet, then I ended up not having enough time to make these pieces of deliciousness so I was going to try today! Great minds think alike! Thanks for posting the recipe.

    ReplyDelete