Thursday, August 15, 2013

:: Back to School - where I shop

And . . . I'm back.
Back from a blogger's rut, back from a week long vacation and back from basically, just summer.
But now, my little one starts kindergarten on Friday and
we have to get back into a routine of things . . . if that's possible.

 I'm really not ready for her to be going to kindergarten.
I haven't mentally accepted it.
Maybe because it means she's getting old, I'm getting old and I'm not ready for any of that.
But I guess that's what life is all about.

----------------------------

So, for the past 4 months, I've been slowly buying her new school clothes.
And these are where I've bought them all (on clearance, of course, well, most of them) . . .


{I only shop in their clearance section - - and ONLY when they are having an additional 30-40% off of the clearance items, sign up for their e-mails. Shipping is free for sale items.}

{usually only shop their clearance items, with an exception of one outfit for this year.  
And if you have an Old Navy card, the discounts are even better.}

{and I just heard of this company, where have I been? . . . in their clearance section, I found a cute pencil skirt for $3.99.  Shipping is $7}


{I usually stalk target's clearance sections and have found some awesome deals here}

I didn't make it to H&M
 (but it's probably a good thing I didn't since their children's clothing is to die for)

Where do you shop for back to school fashions?



No comments:

Post a Comment