Wednesday, April 17, 2013

:: 35 before 35 - #4

Well, I've been pretty bad about posting the completions of my 35 before 35,
 let alone bad at posting . . . period . . . on this little ole' blog of mine.
But my lack of posting might have to do with
 completing #4 on my list . . . to have another baby.

On March 15th I gave birth to this sweet little boy.
9lbs 3ozs of preciousness.
And we love him to pieces.

Although it wasn't the perfect pregnancy this time around
and ended up being very stressful until I actually delivered him
 (due to findings on the ultrasound),
I feel so blessed to be able to have children and to have had healthy children so far.
It's definitely something I don't take for granted.

These pictures I took (on my couch!) when he was 5 days old.
He is such a sweet little baby.





And I finally have a child with hair!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these pics! Can't wait to hold him again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics of your little guy! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's DARLING! Congrats again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute baby! (And beautiful photos.) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete