Friday, March 1, 2013

:: love notes/packages

Sorry about being MIA this week.
This is the week I've both dreaded and couldn't wait for, for 3 years now.
The week my husband took the bar.
Luckily it's over with and now we're just waiting.
How dare they make us wait 3 whole months to find out if he passed or not! 
Ugggghhhhh.

Anyway, he was in Ontario for 3 days taking the test while I've been at home with my two cuties, 9 months pregnant (praying that I wouldn't go into labor while he was gone), and working one of those days.  So needless to say, I'm happy this week is over.
Just slightly stressful.

The night before he left I made him these 3 packages
with little notes from the girls and me.
I had my sister tape them to his steering wheel before he left each morning.
Hopefully they helped ease the stress.


Just used clear bags (Target party section), washi tape, and these cute love notes here.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: