Monday, March 25, 2013

:: Little Ones - a greeting from the white house

A few years back, I posted about how to get a
"welcome to the world" note from The White House.

I'll definitely be doing this for Anson once I finish his birth announcement.
No matter who you voted for, it's always cool to get something in
the mail from The White House, right?

You'll need to send the announcement to the address below:

White House Greetings Office
Room 39
Washington, D.C. 20500

{On the back of the announcement, put the name of the baby, name of the parents,
 address you'd like it to be sent to and the baby's date of birth.}

We've done this for both of our girls.
What a special note to put in their baby books!



And I hear you can do this with wedding invitations too!

2 comments:

  1. Is it too late to do this for my 9 month old? I saved some extra copies of his birth announcement... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post. My daughter is getting married next month so I'm sending off an invitation. We'll see what kind of response they get. (:

    ReplyDelete