Monday, June 11, 2012

:: 6 years

Last week we celebrated our 6th anniversary.
It sorta sprung up on us.
We've been so busy working/studying for the bar/graduating
that before we knew it, June was here.

I was served a yummy breakfast in bed
and then we exchanged cards.

I love homemade cards.
I think it means so much more.
Even if it is on construction paper.  I don't care.
So, the hubby has obviously learned that that's what I like
and he does it. 


I was trying to find an idea online.
Didn't really see any I liked until I saw this here by Angela Hardison.
It was simple and perfect.
Although, I didn't have enough time to sew a bag.
But he loved it and that's what counts.



I am so grateful for this man.
Grateful for the 6 years that I've been able to be with him.
We've learned a lot from each other.
We've had tough times, but the good times
highly outweigh the tough ones.

Since we were married on June 3, 2006 we have . . .

*lived in a total of 3 homes
*lived in 2 states
*2 beautiful daughters
*2 University degrees
*had a total of 4 cars
*been on 3 cruises
*probably put 250,000-300,000 miles on our cars (combined)
*still have our original couch, dining table, and bed that we bought when
we were newlyweds.

It's been a good 6 years.
Love you, Mr. Smith!

1 comment: