Monday, April 2, 2012

:: Food - easy breakfast

I'm normally a cheerios/raisin bran eater for breakfast.
It's not like they're super unhealthy, but I do know that I could do better.
At least they're not dunked in sugar, right?
I saw this on pinterest and have been wanting to try it.



So, I tried it this morning and was actually pleased.
Now, I know people have different tastes.
You might not like it, but I didn't think it was too bad.
Healthy?  Yes.
Ingredients on hand?  Yes.
Reese was even begging for some tastes
and after her first she kept on coming back for more.
Try it!

1/4 c oats
1 egg
1tsp brown sugar
handful of blueberries/strawberries
splash of milk
dash of cinnamon

-mix it all up, stick in a mug and place in the microwave for 2 minutes

I didn't have the blueberries so I used strawberries we had.
It added the perfect amount of sweetness.

2 comments:

  1. Looks very yummy! I can even make this at work were all we have is a microwave! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure yow min. is okay ( smells like under cooked eggs)

    ReplyDelete