Wednesday, January 11, 2012

:: Valentine's Day - love canvas

I made this last year and being that it's such and easy Valentine's Day decoration,
I thought I'd post it again.
It seriously took me 2 minutes and I had all of the supplies on hand.

All you need are:
- canvas (I had an 11x14 laying around)
- chipboard letters (mine were pink - - perfect)
- hot glue gun

Just come up with a word that you want to place on your canvas and glue it (or you could tape it to the canvas and use the canvas for other holidays). I glued mine to the bottom right hand corner. And you're done!
I placed mine on the chalkboard canvas that I made. I even scalloped around the edges of the canvas to make it look a little more valentines day-ish (don't look too closely at my scallops - - they look like my 3 year old did it).




I'll be linking to these parties here.

2 comments: