Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog books . . . finally here!

Last Friday I finally received them!! My husband told me I had something at the door. And, yes, I ran to the door and screamed as I opened it. {Exactly what a teenage girl would have done.} I finally received my blog books! Woohoo! I was so excited.

I had worked on 3 of them. The first was from my family blog from 2010 - 200 pages long. For the two others, I'd decided to make a book for each of the girls about my pregnancy. I usually tried to take a picture of my growing belly about every 2 weeks and so that's some of what it contained.

I'm telling ya. Blurb is where it's at. {and they should totally be paying me for all the advertising I've done for them. but that's okay.}

11 comments:

  1. Cute books! And there I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! These are great.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned our so beautiful! That is a wonderful way to save all your memories and record what you have blogged about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea! What a wonderful way to treasure your memories! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea! Especially to make such a beautiful memory of your pregnancies. I haven't got kids yet so this is totally on the cards to copy now when the time comes. Thanks for sharing!
    http://humblehomemaking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have a post about the process of creating the books? I would LOVE to have many of my posts put into a book. Did you edit down the text, or use the full posts? Did the image quality transfer directly from your blog to the book, or did you have to load them from a source with larger image size? I really want to make one, but just don't know exactly how to do it.

    Thanks!

    writingthewaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look really nice! I'm so impressed! I really want to do this with the baby blog I'm working on so I can turn it into a baby book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look amazing.

    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an impressive blog. I appreciate your article share. Actually I want some costume for toddlers. Please give some idea and information me about toddler costumes.

    ReplyDelete